I will be graduating with my associates degree from DSU and I don't know the best or quickest way to become one. What do I have to do?
retagged by

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

I am not sure how this pertains to tech support but ...

You would need to go to medical school and become an anesthesiologist. If you talk to an Air Force recruiter they can tell you how the Air Force can/will help you with your schooling.
by (33.7k points)

Related questions

0 answers

Welcome to Tech Support Questions, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Post questions regarding any technology problem including problems with phones and tablets, computers and laptops, windows and apple devices and more. Help other members of the community by answering questions.

Note: Please do not post private information such as passwords or usernames.

5,769 questions
2,928 answers
31,545 users